Follow Professional Tipsters

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Simple Betting SystemThat Never Loses


I thought I would share a simple strategy with you today that works time and time again.

I have personally used this strategy for over twenty years and it has NEVER let me down.

You simply need to be sensible and professional in your staking.

The strategy will not make you a millionaire over night, but it will give you tax free money in your back pocket time ant time again for little work.

The strategy...

Firstly we are looking for a knock out tournament. It doesn't matter what sport it is as the strategy works on all sports. I would suggest however that the knock out tournament lasts no longer than a month, as your final winnings could be tied up for quite some time.

I have used this strategy in the English F.A.Cup, but with the rounds being played roughly once a fortnight it can be a few months before you 'collect'. However if you are professional and look at the long term profit this is not a problem.

Secondly, once we have found a knock out tournament, we are looking for a player or team that has no chance of winning the tournament.

A little bit of knowledge will help of course, but is not massively important as long as your are sensible here and look for outsiders with a bad draw or playing a hot favourite.

For this example I will use last years F.A.Cup.

Of course the early stages of the F.A.Cup start in August. This is when non league teams fight it out to join the big boys in the 1st Round Proper at the beginning of November. So we shall start our conquest to find a team that can not win the F.A.Cup from the First Round Proper!

Looking at the teams in the first round, we can see that if we are being honest none of the non league or League One or League Two teams are likely to go on and win the F.A.Cup. But the idea is to make a reasonable profit from our outlay at decent odds.

I decide that Warrington Town can NOT win the F.A.Cup, they are drawn to play Exeter at home in the 1st Round. Warrington come from level eight of the football pyramid and Exeter in League Two are from level four.

I am looking to win £5 from this tournament.

Exeter are priced at 4/6 to win at Warrington. I back Exeter at 4/6 with a £10 stake (because Warrington can not win the F.A.Cup). If Exeter win the game I will make £6.66 profit and return £16.66 in total.

However there is a cup shock with Warrington winning the game 1-0 and knocking Exeter out of the cup.

This means I am now £10 down.

I now wait till the second round draw, still very much confident of making a profit in this tournament because I know that Warrington can NOT win the F.A.Cup!

In the second round Warrington are drawn away to level five side Gateshead.
Gateshead And Warrington Battle
It Out In Last Seasons F.A.Cup

Gateshead are priced 1/2 to win the game. Therefore I stake accordingly to win my £5 target from this tournament.

I place a £30 on Gateshead to beat Warrington at 1/2. If they win I will return £45. This means a profit of £15, minus £10 lost in first game. I win my target £5 over all.

The game is played and Gateshead win 2-0.

I have made my targeted £5 profit from this tournament by simply picking a team that I knew could NOT win the F.A.Cup!

I would suggest targeting small £5, £10 or maybe £20 target profits. Because on occasions your player or team may go on a good run and win a few rounds. Therefore you will need a bank big enough to recoup previous losses and make your initial profit.

This is a very simple method of winning very regularly on a wide range of sports.

Try it out.




Have a great day.

No comments: