Follow Professional Tipsters

Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Few Days To Reflect



You will have noticed that it's been a little quiet on the blog front for a few days...

This is simply because 'yours truly' took a short break away from work to enjoy some sunshine with the family in Lytham St Annes.

Now, anyone who knows me will be aware that when I'm on 'holiday', I'm not completely on holiday as I am a little bit of a workaholic! So it was to the wife's dismay that I found someone in our hotel that had a love for Horse Racing!

If the constant checking of business emails, results and general sports news wasn't enough. My new friend certainly was!

In all seriousness though, talking to this gentleman gave me time to reflect on where I had come from betting wise, and where I stand in the industry today. I'm certainly not going to gloat, but I have been successful and enjoy a good lifestyle now. So much so that this short break was our sixth of the year to date, with another five days already booked up for early October!

However it's not been all plain sailing, indeed I'm still learning. But I am now so far 'down the line' that I am in a good position to learn whilst still being successful.

In my time of being a professional bettor, I have built up a huge software of stats and data which are used on a regular basis. I couldn't possibly work without them and be so successful. This is something that has built on for the best part of twenty years, so you can see that I am well ahead of the game and the average man on the street bettor.

So anyway, where does all this leave you!

Well to be honest I'm not quite sure. You see whilst I have been away and chatting to my horse racing buddy. I have decided that I would like to help a small group of people who are interested in becoming a professional bettor.

Now, I don't know as of yet how I will be going about this. But I would like to work 'hands on' with a small number and give them my expertise in all things 'betting'.

I believe this will include details of ...

How to use a betting bank successfully.
How to remain patient and look at the long term profits.
Use of mini and major betting systems & strategies.
How to spot a good tipster.
How to select a set of criteria to make your own betting systems.
How different 'free' products on the web can make you profits.
Regular 'meet up's for a chat.

Plus much much more.

Like I said, I'm not exactly sure of the plan of action. But I will keep you informed and of course let you know when I decide on a number for this plan.

All I will say now is this...

If you are serious about making money from sports betting please keep following the blog for more details to come soon.



Have a great day.

No comments: