Follow Professional Tipsters

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Lifetime Membership's Available From A Pro Tipster That Has Made £5000

Hi,


'Two percent of regular bettors make money from sports betting'.

How many times have you personally heard this quote?

The truth of the matter is, it's much less. Barely 1% in my opinion.

The reason for this is very simple. 99% of bettors do not have the patience or professionalism to succeed.

Many will argue this, indeed I have had many 'conversations' with bettors in my local bookmakers. But the truth of the matter is I am right.

Let me ask you this question...

Do you like losing money?

Most people work very hard every week to keep a roof over their heads, and put food on the table. I know that losing money can be of great concern. Accidents happen, I'm not the only one who has lost their wallet I dare say. How about paying for an expensive product, only to see it a few days later somewhere else at may be a third or half of the price.

Losing money is not fun. 

But do you see having a bet 'as a bit of fun'?

A few pounds spent on an accumulator here and there etc...

For me I hate losing no matter if I'm betting a few pounds or hundreds. I do not see gambling as fun, far from it.

I NEVER place a 'wager' until I am 100% sure I am confident in my selection. Of course I'm not always right. But knowing that I can not possibly do any more feels me with a warm belief.

What I mean by this is that I study extremely hard and read as much information, and digest as much data as is possible before for I have an 'investment' in any kind of sports betting.

And that is the 'key'.

Gamblers, gamble.
Professionals, invest.

This is why there is nothing wrong with following tipsters.

Tipsters concentrate solely on making their members profits. Let's face it, if they are not profitable they do not get members and no one makes money.

We all need help from time to time, none of us are good at everything. On a day to day basis we all receive help.

A few weeks ago my boiler broke down. I could argue that if I had the time and expertise, I could have found what was wrong with it, found the part needed then gone on my way to fix it. However I would not have been confident in my capabilities of doing a good as job as a professional in this field.

The same can be said for hundreds of professions and being a tipster is no different.

Tipsters such as our pro tipster RACING GOLD work solely on Horse Racing. They spend their whole week studying and finding the right selections at the right prices to make you consistent profits. 


All you need to do, is follow the selections and be professional with your staking.

If you have the patience, your betting bank will steadily grow over time.

RACING GOLD yesterday hit the 500pt profit barrier. This equates to £5'000 profit if using just £10 stakes.

RACING GOLD started their service in January 2013 and have made consistent profits ever since. If you don't believe us check out their results at http://www.tipsterstreet.com/services/racing-gold.php

Yearly Profit Stats -

2013 +77.86
2014 +337.61
2015 +85.43 (To date)

If you would like to follow a tipster you can trust. Who has been 'around the block' and seen it all before. Who has no long losing runs and makes consistent profits.

Then please consider RACING GOLD.

Subscriptions are good value at just £19.95 per month, we even throw in your first month for just £4.99!

Or, if your in it for the long haul and are going to treat sports betting professionally, why not consider the 'Lifetime Membership' for just £159.95

Making money from Horse Racing really isn't that difficult.

RACING GOLD has shown you the way for many years and will continue to do so.

Why not join today with one of the below subscriptions?

1 Month @ £19.95 (First Month £4.95) CLICK HERE
3 Months @ £39.95 (First Month £4.95) CLICK HERE
Lifetime Membership @ £159.95 CLICK HERE

For more information about Pro Tipster RACING GOLD click the link below.

http://www.tipsterstreet.com/services/racing-gold.php



Have a great day.






No comments: