Follow Professional Tipsters

Monday 20 July 2015

Another Profitable Weekend With More Profits To Come Today?

Hi,


Is your betting making you money?

If it's not you need to ask yourself the question, 'Why are you betting'?

No one likes to lose money. All this tripe of 'it's just a bit of fun' and 'it's only a few quid from time to time' simply doesn't wash with me.

I don't like losing money full stop.

So, what sports do you bet on?

Most bettors bet on the favourite sports. 

Sports that they enjoy watching and probably take part in.

Now, I love watching golf. But it's a sport that I have never played (unless the 'pitch and putt' on Yarmouth's sea front counts)!

But would you consider betting on a sport your not a lover of?

Let's face it, if the tipster your following is profitable, professional and consistent it really shouldn't matter.

Should it?

As an investor in sport all I'm looking for is a tipster that can make me that long term profit.

I'm happy receiving an email, taking a few minutes placing my bets. Then picking up my winnings at a later date.

So, if your a golf fan or not. You really should be checking out our fabulous golf tipster, THE GOLF PROFITEER.


Can Rickie Fowler Get The Job Done
Today For Golf Profiteer Members?
Yet again this tipster has made profits for their members this weekend. This is thanks to Scott Piercy winning the Barbasol Championship in the US.

Piercy was advised to members at a juicy 24/1 and won comfortably by a few shots.

With four of their 'Open' advice's in with a shout today at St. Andrews, there could be more profits to come later today.

So, although you have missed out on profits again this weekend. Why don't you make the best decision of the day and sign up now readily in time for Wednesday advice's and email.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot.

Just £2.49 is all it costs to become a member for your first months subscription!



£1'380 PROFIT THIS YEAR SO FAR TO JUST £10 STAKES!



Have a great day.

No comments: