Follow Professional Tipsters

Monday 27 July 2015

498/1 Acca Following This Tipster Yesterday

Hi,


I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend and are looking forward to the weekend ahead.

On the racing front it's a busy period with Goodwood & Galway taking centre stage.

If your a tennis fan there are numerous new tournaments to get stuck in to, with the better ranked players taking their chances at the Atlanta event.

The football season is just around the corner for English sides with friendlies coming thick and fast, and in Scotland the first competitive games were played over the weekend in the Scottish Challenge Cup.

As you know we like to tell you what our pro tipsters are up to from time to time. And today I would like to go back to a tipster that has been mentioned a few times on this blog before!

That tipster is RACING GOLD.

This tipster continues to make profits for it's members and yesterday was no exception.


They advised five selections in total, and ALL FIVE WON!

Now, not only did I personally back these advice's to the prices and staking advised. I also invested a small accumulator on these selections.

The reason I personally do this is simple. Racing Gold have had a 100% success day on many occasions and I feel it's always well worth a small investment.

The small investment yesterday made me a profit approaching £1'000, and this is not the first time it has happened.

So today my bank balance looks even more healthier and I'm ready to get stuck in to the big races this coming week.


RACING GOLD in my eyes is the best horse racing tipster on the market in my eyes. They make consistent profits and it's not expensive to join.

If you are professional in the way you treat sports betting and importantly horse racing, this tipster must surely be in your betting portfolio.



Just £4.99 will get you on the road to success. It's surely got to be the best 'fiver' you will spend this week?



Have a great day.



No comments: