Follow Professional Tipsters

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Would You Like £50'000 Cash In Three Years Time?


Not being 'big headed' here but I love my life.

Today has seen beautiful weather topping 34 degrees Celsius, and whilst many have been out to work I have been lazing around with my family in our garden.

The kids have been on the swings & slide and running between the water play sprinklers whilst eating ice cream galore. Today there was salted caramel, coconut, cherry-vanilla & chocolate! 

I class myself as being fortunate to have such a lifestyle, but it hasn't always been this way.

Indeed for the best part of twenty years I felt that I was hitting my head up against a brick wall. I was working upwards of 80 hours a week and barely scraping a living.

That's when I decided to change my betting habit in to an investment habit. The rest they say is history.

Each day I work for 2-4 hours and my working day is usually then over. I'm free to to do whatever I wish for the rest of the day.

My life is full of holidays. As long as wherever I go has an internet connection I can get away with just 90 minutes 'work' each morning.

Now, I'm not telling you this to gloat, far from it. I'm telling you this because there is no reason why you can't have this lifestyle. And sooner than you think.

Over the past few days I have decided to put something together, this something will prove to you how anyone can make £50'000 in the next three years.

To be honest it's ridiculously simple.

All you need is patience.

From today I will be giving you regular updates on my plan to make this £50'000 in the next three years.

How do I know this is possible?

Simple, I have done it before!

It's all down to knowing what to do and when.

For you to do the same all you will need is a £100 starting betting bank. This small bank will turn in to £50'000 in three years. You're only worry will be from Year Two and that is when you are trying to place large bets.


Now to jump on board you will need to subscribe to one of Tipster Streets services.

This tipster charges £19.95 per month or £39.95 per quarter. However we do have a small number of lifetime options available on request. This means a one off payment secures your place in receiving selections for the rest of your life with this tipster!

Please note that you will only receive our special rules if purchasing a lifetime option. We are only looking for serious bettors for this plan and not interested in anyone who will only purchase a monthly or quarterly option.

To jump on board in making £50'000 in three years I will forward on the very simple rules to you in an email.

Anyone can follow these rules. Follow these rules each day and you to will win.

On the 6th July I started my route to £50'000 with my £100 starting betting bank.

Using a small percentage of my bank each day this has risen steadily to £114.09

To be honest your betting bank will grow small but steadily in the first year, however you can expect to finish the first year off with a bank size of around £800-900.

Year Two will see your bank stand around £7'000

At the end of Year Three we expect a bank standing of £50'000 plus.

For this to work all we need is a consistent tipster with a high win strike rate, that offer very few losing runs.

For this challenge I am using Pro Tipster VALUE FAVS.

So, do you have the patience to make this work?

It takes just a few minutes work each day reading an email and placing your bets.

Jeeze, it's something you can do in your mid-morning tea break for heavens sake!


What You Will Need

A few minutes spare per day.

A Lifetime subscription to Pro Tipster VALUE FAVS.

A £100 starting betting bank.

A copy of the easy rules which I will send to you on request.



To request a quote for a lifetime membership GO HERE and fill in our contact form.

Once you are a member of this tipster please also use out contact form to request your simple rules.

Please note - Only VALUE FAVS members will have access to our simple rules on how to gain £50'000 in the next three years.


I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Neil Stevens-Wood
Tipster Street MD




No comments: